Looking for something fun to do? Need help with your reading? Like Arts and Crafts? If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, then you need to join our Fall Reading Club. For more information see the flyer or call us at the foundation…
Thursday, October 12, 2017
Reading Coordinator who can do the following:
- Must be able to oversee a Volunteer Staff of two-four people, and offer them on-going support to help them with the young readers.
- A Passion for education and excellent communication skills.
- Be dependable, patient, flexible and able to commit to a weekly volunteer schedule of at least 2 hours per week.
- Coordinate Book Club schedule and activities with the foundation.
- No teaching experience required, but you must love to work with children.
If you are interested in this volunteer position, please e-mail the foundation at: