Reading Coordinator who can do the following:
- Must be able to oversee a Volunteer Staff of two-four people, and offer them on-going support to help them with the young readers.
- A Passion for education and excellent communication skills.
- Be dependable, patient, flexible and able to commit to a weekly volunteer schedule of at least 2 hours per week.
- Coordinate Book Club schedule and activities with the foundation.
- No teaching experience required, but you must love to work with children.
If you are interested in this volunteer position, please e-mail the foundation at: